Saturday, May 14, 2016

A great App Everyday

Android to PC apps
This will be a series so book mark this page and when I have more app reviews I will post a link to the next review on the next helpful app.

Are you one of those people that love keeping things in order. Do you like to sync through all your devices, then I've found an app you're going to love.

Every Day 
This is one of the newest app's that I've came across, well I've been searching for some way to help organize my busy life. If you need an App they have one for just about everything but wadding through the hundreds of apps can be tiresome. This is one of my favorites so lets take a look at what it does.

It reminds me of an outline in ways, but it's so much more. I've only had it for a few days but I'm already learning how it works. You can set notifications, and check things off once you've accomplished the task. Let's take a look at some screen shots.

Lists
First you can start out with your lists. This is where you chose the topic of your tasks. I have several. Home, Taxes, pets, books, you can make several but there is a limit with a free account. I will admit I'm going to just be using this App 'Everyday' for Novels only. Some Apps have different ways they are more useful and as far as this app goes I think it will be best to be used for my books. I looked for something like Ywriter but so far just can't find the perfect plotting character development app but I will keep looking.



The next image will be of my 'list- NEW ROMANCE.' In the free version there is a limit to the amount of lists you can have. If you want more the pro version is only 2.99 a month. As you can see I've started with basic lists: Plot - Characters - Chapters.

I was looking for an app with fill in the blanks, with options like hair color, height, eye color etc. But for now this will work.

The next image will show you the outline effect. When you click on the little arrows the next section breaks out. You can see I have some general plot ideas for my new novel. Then down further you will see the character section with ideas for my characters.

Here in the next image you will see that I have three ideas for my plot. No stealing by the way :)  I have also broken those down and add sub plots and soon will hit the number of lists that I can use until I go pro or delete some of those other lists. I think I'll delete the list 'TAXES' lol. I don't like that one much anyway.

The next screen shot is of what you get in another hidden section for notes. I'm going to click on the Romantic Guy is a cook section and add some notes and an alarm for a time when I want to be sure and finish this section by.  I'll be honest I've not set an alarm yet so not sure how that works and what kind of noise it makes.
You can also show that a task is complete so you will know you've finished that area of your outline as I like to call it. You can also use this for daily tasks too, but I prefer to use another app for that. You may have to look close but there is a line marked through three tasks.
 I have several apps that I want to review and more than I want to try out. Here is a list of comparisons between the free and pro version. I like this app. It works on my android and it syncs quickly with the pc. I suppose I could put it on the phone too but haven't tried it. I'm not sure I can say that this will be my favorite app or the one that I use the most, but it's a nice app and I give it a 4 star rating.




Come back again and I'll try to tel you about another great app that I'm trying out. Be sure and let me know what your favorite app is in the comments.

Thanks
Samantha Fury


http://www.evrdy.com/

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Mom just got home from getting 5 new stichtes. Here I am going to bed at 6 a.m. Not a good thing. I hope to soon get som...