Friday, March 17, 2017

Narrators (my favorites) Samantha Fury

                                                                                            

                                                                                                                                                        © Depositphotos.com/Damedeeso

 
Some of my favorite Narrators @ ACX (Samantha Fury) 



Picking a Narrator                                            

When I first thought about having one of my books turned into an audio book it took me a long time to get up the nerve to do so. Signing a contract for 7 years was a bit daunting, but I finally did it. But, it took me 2 years to make up my mind to get started. During that time I kept going back and looking at the artist there and listening to samples. Here below I will share with you some of my hard work.  All of these are currently on ACX, but some of them do read everything so beware what your little ears might hear when you are picking out samples. Always check to be sure they are still doing Royalty Split if that is what you're looking for.

 
Royalty Split favorites Females


Carin Elizabeth Gilfry
Available for: Royalty Share or $200-$400 PFH
 
Intelligent, Warm, Professional, Engaging, Real Available for: Royalty Share or $200-$400 PFH

I have studied with Pat Fraley and Kathe Mazur in the Scott Brick style of audiobook narration. .
Available for: Royalty Share or $100-$200 PFH

Strong and flexible female voice with a background in Radio, Theater and more.
Available for: Royalty Share or Unspecified 

Engaging, colorful and inviting
Available for: Royalty Share or $200-$400 PFH


Royalty Split favorites Males
Alex is a devoted story teller with a BA in Theater and a long list of film credits in leading and supporting roles.
Available for: Royalty Share or Unspecified  
Sample  Husband & Wife help crying girl


Audible Approved and available to bring your world to life. Enjoy sci-fi, horror, thrillers and PA. I also do Romance as Connor Brown.
Available for: Royalty Share or $200-$400 PFH

Bring me a story and I'll tell it for you, just the way you like.
Available for: Royalty Share or Unspecified


Audiobook Narrator and Producer with Digital Studio
Available for: Royalty Share or $200-$400 PFH

I am an actor and computer programmer with years of experience in both fields.
Available for: Royalty Share or $200-$400 
I have recorded pay-for-play short stories for author Andrew Vachss and others, novellas, and 10 full-length novels with my home studio.
Available for: Royalty Share or $100-$200 PFH

Dynamic and Friendly Narrator and Character Actor
Available for: Royalty Share or $200-$400 PFH


Audio engineer, actor, stage director, writer, record producer
Available for: Royalty Share or $400-$1000 PFH
Experienced professional audiobook narrator in fiction, non-fiction and classics.
Available for: Royalty Share or $100-$200 PFH

More than forty years experience as a voiceover artist, broadcaster, and producer. Background includes news writing and on-air reporting.
Available for: Royalty Share or $100-$200 PFH

I will have more later

I'd like to also say I don't know any of these people personally. I just found them on ACX while trying to find the best.  I also suggest that when you listen to sample you try them out on various devices.  Listen on alexa if you have her, or on a different computer, and on a mp3. I know my PC does not have good speakers.  And I can't stress enough that once you pick out a favorite or two shell out a few bucks and buy a audiobook they've completed.

If you have questions please PM me on Facebook or if you would like me to listen to your sample pm me.  Thanks
Click here
Website 
Facebook Group
Conference Group
Contact Us
Samantha Fury is the author of  the Street Justice Series.  
She's written many articles on book covers, for Indie Authors.
She operates several Indie Groups. Editing Services, Cover
Artist, Helpful Indie Facebook Groups.




Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Mom just got home from getting 5 new stichtes. Here I am going to bed at 6 a.m. Not a good thing. I hope to soon get som...