Monday, November 5, 2018

Any Pod Great skill for pod casts via Alexa




Do you like pod casts 

if so here is a great way to listen.  I'm not a huge pod cast listener but I wanted a way to use Alexa to listen to Joyce Meyer and Joseph Prince.  Well Praise Heaven I found it. Don't you just love Alexa. 



I'm sure there will be a lot of other pod casts you can listen to if you know their name, and I think there is a way to have your podcast added to the list, if it's not there. There is a lot of helpful information on the Any Pod site  



If you want to listen to podcasts say "Alexa, enable AnyPod skill.”

Then you say something like this “Alexa, ask AnyPod to play Science Fiction & Fantasy Marketing Podcast.  Most of the time she will say did you mean you wanted to listen to (name of pod cast here), and you just say yes. Sometimes she will just take right off and start playing. 

It is possible that you will also need to set up an Anypod account. I can't say for sure because I did do this weeks ago.





You can also enable the skill .... Click here Amazon Link
Then you can create an account here at  Click here Any Pod Link






I found another helpful blog post with many other options they are as follows
Subscribe to a podcast  “Alexa, ask AnyPod to subscribe to [insert name of podcast].”Play a specific episode:  “Alexa, ask AnyPod to play episode XX of [podcast name].”
Jump to the first or last episode   “Alexa, ask AnyPod for the [newest/oldest] episode.”
List your podcast subscriptions:    “Alexa, ask AnyPod, ‘What are my subscriptions?’”
Skip forward or back an episode   “Alexa, play the [next/previous] episode.”



On The Ambient Blog post HERE   you can also learn how to use Alexa using tune in, and how to add pod casts to your routines lots of helpful things. so please also check out his blog post you will find it very useful if you use Alexa.


Images by Javier Brosch from depositphoto.com




Website 
Facebook Group 
Contact Us
Samantha Fury is the author of  the Street Justice Series.  
She's written many articles on book covers, for Indie Authors.
She operates several Indie Groups. Editing Services, Cover
Artist, Helpful Indie Facebook Groups. 








Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Mom just got home from getting 5 new stichtes. Here I am going to bed at 6 a.m. Not a good thing. I hope to soon get som...