Friday, January 1, 2016

Evernote: Part one What is Evernote



Evernote part one Introduction and PC or Online Version 
Part 2

Evernote:
A year ago when I found Evernote I looked the other way. I thought 'this is too complicated,' I don't have time to learn something this huge. Also, I wasn't sure it would help. Now I've decided it's worth another look. I've found several helpful things about this handy App and want to share what I've learned. Be sure to check out the other upcoming posts to see if there is something you're missing out on with Evernote.


What is Evernote?
Evernote seems to me that it is just about anything but cook, and it won't drive out and get a pizza. All joking aside Evernote does so much that it often scares people off. It will serves many purposes. It can be a digital file cabinet, note-taking, journal, task  and or project system, keep up with your recipes, and more.  It does so much I'll share a couple of useful blogs I've found on the topic.


What is all the Fuss about 
Getting Started with Evernote 
Prefer Video What is Evernote? 


Where does Evernote work?
Evernote syncs from PC to tablets to phones and what I love most is that it works on the PC, a lot of apps don't. This is where I started composing notebooks, and templates.  I found templates a few weeks ago and that pulled me back into looking at Evernote.  If you're into syncing then Evernote is for you. It will sync over any and all devices. They also have a pro-plan but I've not checked into that yet so I'm not sure what you gain by going pro.  Be sure and check out the Templates blog post if you're an author.



SIGN UP or SIGN IN   

If you want a Evernote Account start here and then you can go to your phone, tablet, and download the app from your google play store or apple stores.  Then you can sign in to your account and start syncing






You can use Evernote on line, or you can download to your pc. I found with the online version you can arrange your toolbar, I'm sure there are other perks that I'll learn to having the PC version. To download click here.



PC or On-line choices

Here I will share a couple of screen shots between the online version and the PC version.  Click on the images to see the difference. The PC version is darker and more imaginable.
ON LINE VERSION Notebook screen                          PC Download Notebook screen  


Why download?
I wanted to organize my toolbar here is a screen shot of what you can do with the online version. Here is a short video on how to organize your toolbar Click here
 

Drop down menu's 
This is another advantage of downloading Evernote. I'm sure that a lot of the same functions are in the online version but the fonts look darker and are easier to find and read.  
 
Thanks for joining in check out the next lesson on Evernote LINK HERE in a few days check back.  

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Mom just got home from getting 5 new stichtes. Here I am going to bed at 6 a.m. Not a good thing. I hope to soon get som...