Friday, December 16, 2011

Thanks Fans

I hope that you are all enjoying the free chapter. I'm working on a book trailer. I hope to have it posted soon. I will be giving away Two free E copies of Street Justice Charlie's Angel from Smash words tomorrow.

This one is simple comment below and tell me why you want to read my book. I will pick two great answerer's and those two folks will win a free E-copy of Street Justice Charlie's Angel.

The winner must be willing to email me so I can email them the winning code from smashwords for one free read. The contest will end tomorrow night at 8 pm.

Thanks much and start commenting.


Samantha Fury

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Mom just got home from getting 5 new stichtes. Here I am going to bed at 6 a.m. Not a good thing. I hope to soon get som...