Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I love being interviewed

I had my first interview under my pen name Samantha Lovern.  I have just put out my first of many Romance Novels.  It was so much fun to write.  Here is an image of the cover.
I hope if you like Romance that you will go over to The Old Stone Wall blog and check out the interview.  It's a great read and also check out the novel on Amazon.  It's really doing well. I'm so pleased that so many people are reading it. 

Why a pen name you ask?  I wanted to dedicate this pen name and my romance novels to my Great Grandmother Mary Lovern White.  She was such an inspiration to me, and helped me to become the young woman I am today.  




Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Mom just got home from getting 5 new stichtes. Here I am going to bed at 6 a.m. Not a good thing. I hope to soon get som...