Friday, November 9, 2012

Addicted To Books.com

Addicted to books. com
I'm taking a short break from Nano to tell you all about a new site that I found. Addicted To books.com  I know, yes another book site. We authors are on so many places that we could never take our books down from all of them if we wanted to because we won't remember all the places we left them. It seems like a nice place to be. I don't think the take eroitca and you can search books by these settings.

Profanity
No Profanity
Mild Profanity
Moderate Profanity
Heavy Profanity
Violence
No Violence
Mild Violence
Moderate Violence
Heavy Violence
Sex
No Sex
Kissing
Some Skin
Mild Sex
Ooh La La 
  

Join Addicted to books
When you join nomrally the next day your book will be featured on their home page.  I think this is a really cool incentive to joining.  I was happy to be a new member on the site, and I shared and tweeted to all of my friends.



Five Amazon Reviews
They do request that you have 5 amazon reviews, and I'm sorry but they will not accept you if you don't.  They request that you please don't waste their time and yours if you don't yet have five reviews.

Victorine E. Lieske
Started this website in order to try and help readers find good books, so please feel free to share this site with your reader friends. You can read the About page here.  You can also find Victorine's book on How to find Success selling e-books here.

Back to Nano
If any of you are following my Nano prgoress I had a stellar day, Wednesday.  I typed on this years Nano in a 24 hour period over 11k.  That is a best for me and thank God I could get out of the chair when I was finished.

What is Nano 
Here 

Thanks for reading and until November is over Nano Nano

Samantha Fury
Author of the Street Justice Series 






Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Mom just got home from getting 5 new stichtes. Here I am going to bed at 6 a.m. Not a good thing. I hope to soon get som...